Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Travels of Memory Mega Students

Trip to the United States
By Marie (이유리), Mega

In August 2007, Marie went to the United States with her family and some other people. She saw many Americans, and she talked with them. She learned about America. She went to Sea World, Universal Studios, San Francisco, California, and other places in the United States. At Sea World, she saw a whale show. The whales splashed water on her and other people. At Universal Studios, she rode many rides. The roller coaster was a little scary. She had a good experience in America. She says that she loves America!


My Visit to the Philippines
By Kelly (오정혜), Mega

I visited the Philippines for a month. At first, I was worried about this trip, because it was my first trip without my parents. The object in visiting the Philippines was to study English and to go through another country’s culture.

I made a lot of friends, and I learned English with Filipinos. The first weekend, I went to a volcano jet. To go there, I rode a horse! It was too interesting. When I arrived at the volcano jet, I saw smoke. I was surprised when I heard my teacher say, “It can erupt again whenever.”

The second weekend, we went to SM Megamall. This is the biggest mall in Asia. This mall has everything: ice rink, food, clothes, games, amusement park, etc. I went to SM Megamall three times in on month, but I couldn’t see everything there.

The last weekend, we went to Subic beach. This is a Korean person’s own beach. The Philippines has more than 5,000 islands. So when I went to Subic beach, we went to that island from another island. It was too fun! We spent three days there, and went back to a hotel. We always played on the beach, and it was exciting. Then the night before our last day, we bought a cake and played and fought with friends. On the last day, we went to another shopping mall. It was small, but the landscape was too beautiful. Then it was time to go back to Korea, and we were so sad.

This is the best trip of my life, I think.

No comments: